Friday, July 30, 2010

Campaign Update!

Im working pretty hard to get this thing finished before I leave for Gen Con. I have 4/10 Story Line Missions all written up and I'm on a bit of a roll. The map is now 100% done, im nore sure if the one on the site is the final product, but I will get the real one posted up asap.

If people are down for a "Beta Version" of the campaign, I'm looking for 3-4 People who want to get in a few games in the campaign style and test my Home Made story missions.

So, who's in for a few malifaux games in August and possible early September. The real deal will be set to kick off a few weeks into October, so we can have our resident Neverborne player join us =).

So comment, post, or e-mail me if you want to join in.

6 comments:

  1. I would be up for doing some testing but it would have to be during the week or occasionally on Sundays. The only Saturdays I am free between now and Decemeber (currently) is the 28th of August and the 25th of September.

    How many people can this campaign handle? I have 4 more players with the possibility of a few more being interested in playing once Huzzah Hobbies opens in Mid August (Yup they are opening a month early). Bill is the only one I have mentioned any of this too though.

    I have Outcasts (Victorias) and Resurrectionist (Nicodem & McMourning). Bill has Guild (Lady J) and Arcanists (Rasputina). Of the other 3, one has guild (the Ortegas I believe) and the other 2 have Gremlins. All 3 of them are very new to the game.

    I'd like to invite Bill to join this Blog as a contributor if that is cool with everyone?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah go ahead, the only reason I haven't is I forgot how to do that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Okay, done. To invite others as contributors, go into the dash board, click on settings, then permissions. You can invite contributors there.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I a. In. During the week works best for me as well. I will be back in VA after august 9. Tuesdays and Thursdays work best for me.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm game for giving it a whirl. I'll be gone from early/mid September through early October, what with being married and heading off to England and all.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That means his stuff is forfeit, correct? By guild charter #35.4.2 I lay claim to all his buildings....

    Now move along, there is nothing to see here. Nothing behind the cordon... move along.

    ReplyDelete